Ok, so I would post a picture of my tree for this year but...
After 10 years my Martha lights,( they looked like lit pearls) have died and of course they don't make them anymore..and to top it off they were on and tree was decorated when they went out. So I de-dressed my tree and bought new lights this weekend and dressed my tree. To say the lights are bright are an understatement. maybe because my living room is small. Ok, so next year it will look better in a bigger room...
So this morning I saw a light bulb out( an of course it was right in front by a very special ornament) changed it stood back to look and the top half of the tree lights were now out. So I checked each light still couldn't get it to work. So I thought... I'll leave it for Rick, he'll fix it while I'm teaching tonight.
Then all of a sudden I heard a crack... the tree fell over! Now I have my pretty tree all over the small living room floor. So, for the third time this year I took all the decorations off the tree. It is now leaning against the wall. Rick will be getting a new stand tonight on his way home from work. Then on Wed., sometime I will re-dress my tree....
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not laughing, I am not laughing...
Poor Margo!!!
And a true bummer about the lights. I hate when I find *just* the right decoration but can't get it.
Love you!
Post a Comment